Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Absolute briliance...

As the titel might include is the following 2 things:

1: I have a very bad english grammar. Sorry for that...
2: I realy hatted the whole stupid movie ... NOT

Does it sound problematic when most of the movie felt like a bad deja vu ;)
Well let's get serious and talk numbers.

Graphic desing: Simpel , but very nice. Good coloring aswel.
8/10
Vocals: Good voices and nice lip sincs and accurate sound timings. Perfect!
10/10
Story: Well I never had a "damn didn't see that one comming" moment. Woth I did find very good tough wos the complete crudenis of the father figure, overal all the characters personalities are well formed. Very well done.
9/10

I also liscend to you comenatry version (part of it atleast , not that big of a commentary fan :D) but I wanted to tell you that I find it perfectly normal you have a commentary version on this cartoon. It was absolute top class and completly worthy to have a commentary. You have my full support! :D

Overal: Like I said absolute briliance.My respect and total adoration to this part.
10/10

Word to the autor: Since I sugest this part will be the last (I'm refering to the titel here ;D) therefore I take this oportunitie to thank and praise you for the complete series. You are a true flash animator master aswel as a mentor to others.

Well that is about all I had to say,

Kirlim
Over and out.

Narwhals Narwhals

After 150 loops ...

My eye's are red, there is some remainders of vomit on my sweater.
I am staring in the distance and in my mind there are this litle narwhals dancing around I try to remember woth my life used to be before the narwhals came...
This movie has become an addiction!

Help me

nymph in love with tree nymph in love with tree

a womans touch

In many ways a beautifull flash
The music was touching , the all round mood fitted a couple in love perfect , the way the nymph reacted to the motionless tree showed the bitterness of a woman being rejected and ignored bye the one she loves perfectly and the jalous encounter on the squirl showed me that the one that made this flash had to be a woman hereself *wink*

alround 5/5
music 9/10 (becous of abrut ending)
ghrapîcs 10/10

Realy enjoyd it!

ningaJanena responds:

heh... yeah although there were 2 guys on the team all of the work including the story concept itself was done by girls :)

yeah the music isn't the perfect length for these compiled scenes as it was meant for the longer version that never got completely animated.

Stick-a-Day Stick-a-Day

Nice

Nice idee you could work it out furter that the page is like a mirow to the drawer ore that the drawing becomes agresive and you got a nice stik fight concept
The music wos nice and the drawing cool , yet pointless a story would realy finish it realy nice effort

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

:( :(

I tried and I tried I searched the web , checked my sources ,asked the queen here self and yet I can not find 1 litle point of coment on this piece of art...
It wos (allen) aswome

5/5
And my favourite fore weekly 1ste

Kirlim

PW: Digital Turnabout PW: Digital Turnabout

boring

Long and boring , yet you made alot of effort so it would be a shame to trow all that work away
5/10 becous I know how much work a flash is.

The Worms Hazard The Worms Hazard

This is aswome

This is realy some nice flash you made here , good music like a modren rap song , yet I can tell its indians.
The graphics are amazing , you didn't save any trouble making this this is worth a front page spot and fore now it gets a 5/5 and a 10/10 from me!

Go Dancin' Go Dancin'

not bad

Hey its a fun concept yet the sound is wack make a beter song make it more beat less go becous it realy bothers me

6/10 fore the effort and the idee

Caltoons responds:

i'll fink about it!

Opie & Anthony - Ep. 01 Opie & Anthony - Ep. 01

Wow

Great flash!!
Can't wait to see the other parts.
Very funny voice actingn great graphics and very nice all round skills.
10/10 and mate you earned it !

NihilisticEye responds:

Hey thanks! I really appreciate that!

I want to die :) I want to die :)

Nice man

Wicked thats one fine flash you made there ,
Yet i blame you fore the song inside my head , aaaargh kill me?
Joking don't wanna end up raped bye some gay salsa dude.
Back to the point, very nice drawings , music sucked , and it wosn't your fault :p
Enjoyd this one made me laugh , took forever to end and I think thats why it wos so funny , talking about forever to end this revieuws alot of pananamee pananamaa so
Kirlim over and out!