Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

All 50!

Took me several houres and 3 peeks in the walktrough, buth I did it all 50 lvl's and boy it's one hell of a chalenge!
Love the game, keep it up!

Synapsis Synapsis

The ending?

First of all gongrats, this game gave me goosebumbs,The style was perfect for this kind of game, the animations and smoothness where great and the way it all just fitted the complete picture was great.

Now for the critic, the story was completly random. What had the tvhead-guy to do with the whole story? the ending was unclear. did you do this to create a kind of feeling or because a lack of nspiration

Overal still a great game!

Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

Well done

Yet sometimes it takes to long to get upgrades and the adds bother me aswel

RAGDOLL murderer RAGDOLL murderer

Agree on previous

You realy should add wapons ore like the buddy game (see gadgets) earn cash evry punch and unlock new looks , wapons , bombs , etc.
5/10 fore the effort becous its your first.

Make a Skateboard test Make a Skateboard test

nice

Its simple, yet you refind everything , even got a button fore quality that nice.
Its shows you put alot of effort in it gg , good game

AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

Its alot of fun yet ...

Its realy to hard , more days is a must , I tryed 7 times and after that it got REALY boring , I got 100 magic / 100Str and even than I cant defeat the last boss from the warior girl (well I guess its the last boss )
the secrets are alot of fun and the graphics are nice , sound and movement wos something I realy missed yet the game is intresting without it to ,

nice game all along good work!

Listen2Reason responds:

Here's a hint: If you go into battle with Taiyo, the warrior girl, the she's already pretty strong. She doesn't need you to be a warrior, she needs you to do something she's not good at.

Debris Debris

Lol disgusting

Thats one sick game, yet its made realy nice even tough the gameplay is basic old tetris I love the theme its in very original , yet the round forms of the shit makes it harder.

3D Sugar Glider 3D Sugar Glider

Nice 3D

Don't see alot of 3D around here , very nice work
easy gamplay tough and gets boring after a short time , yet the grapichs , sound and controls allowd a nice game experience
8/10 not bad

Robot Territories Robot Territories

Nice

Nice game , realy loved it this worth a front page!!
the good things about it are:
-Music
-Power lvl
-Combo's
-Graphics
-fun
-alots of enemy's

the bad things:
-sometimes hard to hit untis behind a hill (they get stuck in a "pit" where you cant hit them)

this is one wicked game all and all keep
10/10 and earnd it!!!

Death Goddess Dressup Death Goddess Dressup

Nice

Alot of options and collors , also love the fact that you didn't go crazy on the boobs and pussy , this is just a game fore fun and thats woths it all about not about wanking.
Great in all good work